Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom problems

Options
  • 23-10-2011 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

ever since 1 week ago my connection has went from 1 MB (download speed) to 0.13 MB (download speed). i didnt change any settings or damage wires. i found this out using eircoms broadband speed checker and speedtest.com. i tried this out using a dsl cable into mu computer. does anyone know what could have happened

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭mikofo

also have speed probs with eircom broadband,,, they wrote to inform me that i was getting an upgraded package , and eversince the speeds have dropped big time. have to look for new broadband supplier,, any ideas about the best network to go to atm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Moved to eircom forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

christy11 wrote: »
    ever since 1 week ago my connection has went from 1 MB (download speed) to 0.13 MB (download speed). i didnt change any settings or damage wires. i found this out using eircoms broadband speed checker and speedtest.com. i tried this out using a dsl cable into mu computer. does anyone know what could have happened

Hi christy11,

I have been looking through the case we logged for you in September. Can you PM me with your telephone number so I can check your connection / speed in detail please.

Thanks, Mark

mikofo wrote: »
    also have speed probs with eircom broadband,,, they wrote to inform me that i was getting an upgraded package , and eversince the speeds have dropped big time. have to look for new broadband supplier,, any ideas about the best network to go to atm

Himikofo,

Can you PM me with your telephone number so I can look into the speeds you have been getting.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭christy11

Hi christy11,

I have been looking through the case we logged for you in September. Can you PM me with your telephone number so I can check your connection / speed in detail please.

Thanks, Mark

Hi mark
    that issue as you said in september is fixed now. it seemed to fix itself out. could you be able to tell me what is wrong now

• Advertisement

christy11 wrote: »
    Hi mark
    that issue as you said in september is fixed now. it seemed to fix itself out. could you be able to tell me what is wrong now

Hi christy11,

I need to check your line and broadband connection directly, would you be able to PM your telephone number so I can do that please.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement