Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hospira

Options
  • 23-10-2011 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi there, I'm doing a level 8 electronics course in gmit and as part of it I have to do a 3-6 month work placement, I used to go to IT Sligo and I live in Sligo so I contacted my old lecturer about any companies he may know of and he told me to check out Hospira, does anyone know anything about the company and most importantly does anyone have a contact email for them in Sligo, I've looked and looked but cant find one! Thanks for any help yee can give me! Chris

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭dardevle

think what you are looking for is now called 'abbott diagnostics' in finisklin ind est - you will find all contact info if you google abbott Sligo.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭BASHIR

Sector 2 Finisklin Bus pk Sligo Other Sligo Locations
    (071)9174200 lesleyann.culkin@hospira.com
    You could ring and ask might actually be better.
    Hope that works for ya, and best of luck.
    Engineering graduate myself and know how important work experience is.

Edit checked an old email off one of my lecturers and I found an Email address, not sure if it works but worth a try.

Advertisement