Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice Cafes in Newbridge?

Options
  • 23-10-2011 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

I recently moved to Newbridge and am looking for a nice Cafe where I can have a relaxing coffee and chat. I have to say I'm a sucker for Starbucks and Costa, particularly the ones in the city with their big couches' etc. However, I find the ones located in the Whitewater far too noisy and open.

Cosy is a good word to describe what I'm after in a cafe. :D
    Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭itsnotmyname

dceire wrote: »
    I recently moved to Newbridge and am looking for a nice Cafe where I can have a relaxing coffee and chat. I have to say I'm a sucker for Starbucks and Costa, particularly the ones in the city with their big couches' etc. However, I find the ones located in the Whitewater far too noisy and open.

Cosy is a good word to describe what I'm after in a cafe. :D
    Any suggestions?

I've always enjoyed the food and ambience of the Hoky Poky coffee shop. Its been there for many years and I've never been disappointed with it. Its located in the Charlotte Shopping Mall.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

Where is this Charlotte Shopping Mall of which you speak? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭itsnotmyname

If you are coming from the Whitewater, turn left at the traffic lights on Main street, Charlotte Mall will be on your right .:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭JeffK88

also chat n chew across the road from lifestyle and credit union

chat & chew and hoky pokey are the best really. They don't have couches but are still cosy. The cakes in the hokey pokey are irresistable!

• Advertisement
Advertisement