Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

first year arts english assignemts

• 23-10-2011 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

I am slightly confused regards the submission of assignents,

In our handbook it says we need to submit our assignements on the week beginning whichever date it maybe for example week beginning tomorrow 24th october. It then says please submit these to your tutors on the day of your tutorial that week?

My tutorial id not till thursday.Could you please advise me as to whether I submit the assignement online on the first day of that week or do I submit it online the day I am handing my assignent to the tutor?

very very confused. Thanks a million lads

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

I am slightly confused regards the submission of assignents,

In our handbook it says we need to submit our assignements on the week beginning whichever date it maybe for example week beginning tomorrow 24th october. It then says please submit these to your tutors on the day of your tutorial that week?

My tutorial id not till thursday.Could you please advise me as to whether I submit the assignement online on the first day of that week or do I submit it online the day I am handing my assignent to the tutor?

very very confused. Thanks a million lads
    Submit it online on the same day as your tutorial. Thats what I did last year and it was fine.

Advertisement