Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just a little note to anyone building a rig in the next few weeks...

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

I hope the Monopolies Commission and the EU Supreme Court bust their chops again. After all, a 10-12% price hike due to lack of competition is purely indicative of a critical lack of meaningful competition in the sector, and combined with AMD's ever-shrinking market share may change Intel's monopoly status and thus put them right back in the MC's sights again.

The retards may well have pushed their luck too far... again :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

That's by far the most depressing reason for a price increase that I've heard. Just for this incredible disloyalty to consumers, I hope ARM rolls in and rapes them for their share in netbooks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

That's by far the most depressing reason for a price increase that I've heard. Just for this incredible disloyalty to consumers, I hope ARM rolls in and rapes them for their share in netbooks.

Haha, Intel and disloyalty! If only the general public knew the half of it!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

A certain company we may or may not be discussing have been the poster child for how far you can go in business if you combine technical expertise with a total moral abyss and a gleeful willingness to pull any dirty trick no matter how totally illegal for years.

Advertisement