Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Litre of Semi-skimmed milk.

Options
  • 23-10-2011 10:53pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 88 ✭✭

i'm new to town and am anxious to source a good shop to buy my milk in Ballina or possibly Swinford.
    price is a major factor, as would be quality and freshness.

i would be grateful for any suggestions you might have.

thanks in advance.:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭Shelflife

Jeez im not sure, not many shops sell milk in Mayo. :confused::confused:

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,272 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Tesco?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 160 ✭✭My_left_leg

personally i would always go to SuperValu for me milk.
    their fridges are very cool, which is always a good thing.

excellent thread btw!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

"Price is a major factor' for 'a' litre of milk and you've scoped out two towns that are 30 kilometres apart ?

You should start a second thread on 'cheap petrol' if you plan on driving for the litre of milk.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

personally i would always go to SuperValu for me milk.
    their fridges are very cool, which is always a good thing.

excellent thread btw!:rolleyes:

If you have issues with the thread then don't post. You have been pulled up on your posts here on this forum previously, so please refrain from posting up needless posts.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 88 ✭✭Belly_Dancer

Thank you all for your tremendous input.

After much consideration I believe I'll shop in Galway for my milk, as a friend of mine has sourced a very good shop there, selling quality milk.

Once again thank you all for what has been a most informative and enlightening thread.

Another top thread from Boards.ie!:rolleyes:

PLEASE CONSIDER THE DEBATE CLOSED.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

After much consideration I believe I'll shop in Galway for my milk, as a friend of mine has sourced a very good shop there, selling quality milk.

Once again thank you all for what has been a most informative and enlightening thread.

I missed something here surely.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,272 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

I'm genuinely confused what this "debate" was about. What kind of milk were you looking for exactly?!?!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Well Belly Dancer, you started the debate, what we call here a "Thread", bang away and post in the Galway forum, something tells me you will react the same.

Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement