Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

V for Vendetta Mask

Options
  • 24-10-2011 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where to get one in Dublin ?? Saves me buying it online and not receiving it before halloween.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Forbidden Planet on the quays definitely stock them, but you'll pay for the privilege. Worth having a look at the costume shop down near Stephen's Green first.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

Forbidden Planet on the quays definitely stock them, but you'll pay for the privilege. Worth having a look at the costume shop down near Stephen's Green first.

Cheers for the quick reply,

Im gonna head in during the week and have a ganger hopefully i can pick one of for cheap enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

Saw one last week in the mask shop just by stephens green (arcoss from Sinnotts).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭De Bhál

pretty sure I saw these in Tesco Clearwater

Could be wrong - I'd check before going there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Jehuty42

Ask at the Occupy Dame St protest :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

could anyone that has bought one recently tell us how much it cost please,id also like to have the mask

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

It's a Guy Fawkes mask ;)

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭ACW

Forbidden Planet, €7.50

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

ACW wrote: »
    Forbidden Planet, €7.50

Cheers for that mate, one of these along with a morphsuit and im sorted ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

Forbidden Planet on the quays definitely stock them, but you'll pay for the privilege..

7 euro 50 cent apparently, not that bad, the way you described it i was thinking they could be 20 euro + :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Yeah, sounds like a winner.

Unless my aging brain is failing me, I could swear I saw one in there for 30 odd at some point, shortly after the film's release. Either it was a prop-quality one or something or... I dunno, maybe I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

Advertisement