Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

irish emigrants vote here for presidential election

Options
  • 24-10-2011 5:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

voting closes Tuesday at 5pm Irish time

Just a short note to let you know that http://www.ballotbox.ie is open once again for your votes in the presidential election.

As much as this is an opportunity to exercise a symbolic vote it is also essentially a petition to show the government the demand for the law to be changed.

We are not seeking voting rights for all Irish passport holders but merely for those who have recently left Ireland, say in the past 5,10 or 15 years.

Please pass on to your friends and relatives abroad.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Diddler82

Have cast my vote already. Brilliant work on putting so much effort into this. I have posted it on Facebook as well as any Irish Groups I am a member of on LinkedIn here in Australia.

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭haydar

I voted too!!

Advertisement