Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On 2WW lots of cramping!

Options
  • 24-10-2011 9:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭

What does it mean, if anything? I am cramping like my period is about to start any second but it is still 10 days away! My boobs are sore and a bit bigger, but the cramping is unreal, anyone have any opinions/advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 feliztjb

Hi there during my 2ww I also had cramping both times I was pregnant(but sadly miscarried later).My pregnancies were from IVF.Have you just had IVF? You mention the 2ww.Sore boobs and cramping are positive signs,especially if you don't normally have these symptons when you have your period...xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭allgirlz

Hi there, thanks for your reply, I am so sorry about your miscarraiges that must have been very tough. I have not had IVF I am referring to the 2 weeks post ovulation, the cramps are constant over the past 2 days, I am peeing constantly and my boobs are very tender. I cannot get my hopes up too much, I would love nothing more than to be pregnant, like everyone here, it is such torture waiting. Hope you are ok now? Are you taking a break for a while?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Digs

Fingers crossed for you Allgirlz!! It certainly sounds positive...

I would normally have sore boobs and slight cramping during my 2WW but anything that is not normal for you is a good sign!! Hoping this is your month, we need someone to be lucky around here, it's been too long :D

Hi Allgirlz
    yes constantly on the loo is another good sign...have you thought of taking a pregnancy test yet? Think there are ones out there that will register a positive 6 days before your period is due ...so not long to wait....oh,I'm so excited for you.Yes as Digs says it all sounds good.
    One of my twins was a miscarriage the other ectopic so not great,but at least Im getting pregnant.That was in March in India,so we are hoping to go back after Xmas now.Please keep in touch and let me know,sending you lots of baby vibes xxx oh the other thing was my sense of smell,I was able to smell everything good and bad lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭javagal

I was just about to post this.. I am in bits with them... Period like cramps, Pain in my lower abdomen and back..

Period not due for ten days or so..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

I'm exactly the same. all signs of period but i normally get them 2/3 days before not with over a week to go!
    I'm terrified to buy a test. Everytime i buy or do one it's negative and af the next day :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭allgirlz

Fingers crossed for us girls, we will need to keep in touch to see how we all get on! I actually ate a sausage for breakfast and am queasy since (very bad idea!!) I am off to the dentist now this morning for an intensive clean under local anaesthetic and am dreading it!!
    Hope you are all doing well, am due my af in 10 days too so earliest testing would be the end of next week so hopefully the week will fly by!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭silly

I had major cramps this morning too!!!!
    Period not due until 13 days time.
    But I do recall getting the same wired pains last month, with no explanation for it.
    Pain was crippling....would love to do a test.... But just coming out of my fertile time so I'll wait until period is due.

Any more symptoms girls?Not much for me really other than odd crampings,slightly bigger "feeling" boobs and spots on my throat(could be thrush or flu coming)
    1 week till I know anyway!

javagal wrote: »
    Any more symptoms girls?Not much for me really other than odd crampings,slightly bigger "feeling" boobs and spots on my throat(could be thrush or flu coming)
    1 week till I know anyway!
    I didn't have any more cramps.
    But I did notice spots on my throat..... I think I may have thrush too. What is this a sign of? I've never had thrush before....

• Advertisement

silly wrote: »
    But I did notice spots on my throat..... I think I may have thrush too. What is this a sign of? I've never had thrush before....
    Haven't a clue, never had it either!

javagal wrote: »
    silly wrote: »
    Haven't a clue, never had it either!
    My period isn't due until nov 7th. So I'll wait till then before I do a test.

Fingers crossed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭longinforababy

allgirlz wrote: »
    Hi there, thanks for your reply, I am so sorry about your miscarraiges that must have been very tough. I have not had IVF I am referring to the 2 weeks post ovulation, the cramps are constant over the past 2 days, I am peeing constantly and my boobs are very tender. I cannot get my hopes up too much, I would love nothing more than to be pregnant, like everyone here, it is such torture waiting. Hope you are ok now? Are you taking a break for a while?

Good luck allgirlz, feels like I was writing this myself!

Peeing constantly, sore boobs since a day or two after ov, cramps come and go but not constant! I already peed on a stick this morning (yes I succumbed to poas, a tesco one albeit!) and only cd23! And know if it hasnt worked in the last 8 years why would it work now

Hi Girls

Did any of you get a BFP???? after the symptons you had?

Silly- did I see you post something about needing a soft bra?

So hope you have good news xxxx

feliztjb wrote: »
    Hi Girls

Did any of you get a BFP???? after the symptons you had?

Silly- did I see you post something about needing a soft bra?

So hope you have good news xxxx
    I do!!!
    Did a test on the 7th, the day my AF was due, and thought I imagined a faint line...
    So I did one the next day, after 1.5L of water, negative.
    So I waited until the thur morning and did a cb digital with fmu and got the BFP!!
    Have dr's appointment on Friday.

Congratulations:D

Soooo happy for you Silly.Pls keep me updated on your progress

Well done and great baby days ahead xxxxx

feliztjb wrote: »
    Congratulations:D

Soooo happy for you Silly.Pls keep me updated on your progress

Well done and great baby days ahead xxxxx
    Thank you!!!!
    We are so excited!!!!!!