Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone try Bodylastic Resistance Bands?

Options
  • 24-10-2011 9:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

I already posted this in the health and fitness forum but havent heard anything, only seen this forum there it might be more appropiate to my question.

I was just reading through some of my previous posts and seen someone mention Bodylastic Bands, I looked up the website and thought they look great. Im just wondering if anyone has these bands and if so are they as good as the website makes them out to be and what way are they for delivering etc?

Any advice would be great Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Link to the product in question?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Kieran_1991

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭dutch1

I bought a similar type band to the bodylastic ones. Im going travelling for the year & I will be missing the gym big time. I did a program up with a couple of hints taken from the bodylastic website. I must say I do love the bands they are excellent. If the resistance is not enough you can just increase it by wrapping the band around your foot again for instance. It only cost me a tenner for it aswell.

dutch1 wrote: »
    I bought a similar type band to the bodylastic ones. Im going travelling for the year & I will be missing the gym big time. I did a program up with a couple of hints taken from the bodylastic website. I must say I do love the bands they are excellent. If the resistance is not enough you can just increase it by wrapping the band around your foot again for instance. It only cost me a tenner for it aswell.

Yeah I tried something similiar with the bands and it didnt end too well... I dont mind paying for the bodylastics bands the site looks a bit dodgy. Ive searched around and couldnt fnd anything band about them so Id say ill just end up buying them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement