Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

entertainment for 1 year old when out and about

• 24-10-2011 10:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

just wondering has anyone any tips. i have a 14mths old girl who is not walking yet (holding on to the furniture but not brave enough to let go yet!!) she was once upon a time a joy to bring shopping but gets grumpy after a short time in the buggy now because she just wants to be out and about crawling her self and not restricted, is there anything entertaining i could give her to occupy her when we are out and about in the buggy? she has a toy hanging from it but she only bothers with it sometimes....can you get a play tray or somthing for mclaren buggys?:confused: she wont be too bad when she starts walking becasue at least then she can walk along beside me for a while when she gets fed up!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 747 ✭✭✭qwertytlk

Hi, i saw a play try type thing in smiths last week. It was universal and just clipped onto the pram. It had a little wheel, two toys attached the stood upright and bobbled etc and a few other bits. It was quite nice. Think it was around €30....but dont hold me to that/

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Give her a book with lots of colours and pictures or one of the buggy activity centres.

Advertisement