Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**Match Thread*** Tue 25/10 21:15 WES2 -v- SMH

Options
  • 24-10-2011 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭

Clay - in
    Conor -in
    Keith - in
    Jules -in
    Ciaran - in
    Gary -in
    Cathal - in
    Collie - in
    Joe - in
    Dave -
    Wes - in
    Aaron - in
    Gavan - in
    Darragh -in
    Declan - out
    Rob - in

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Mall10357

I Am In

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

In, just as soon as I locate a canoe.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

What's happening with this tonight, is Wesley open or closed?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

At the moment the match is going ahead as I haven't heard from Astro.ie. I am going to drop them an email and see what they say. I will update everyone and the thread if I hear anything but for the moment we can assume that the game is going ahead until we hear anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

The Match is ON got confirmation from Astro.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

How did it go lads? Hope revenge was gotten for last season.

Des will appreciate this, Shels clinched promotion tonight ;)

6281016621_3d8ff4f6a7_b.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

2-2 draw. We went a goal down and then went 2-1 up and within a couple of minutes they had a corner, we fell asleep they scored. Their keeper was like Velcro everything stuck to him it was ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 King Latifah

Lads, how you guys didn't win that game is beyond me!

We were ripped to shreads in midfield and it was just backs to the wall for most of it.

Our keeper was fantastic though, unbelievable performance from him, it it wasn't for him you probably could've hit double figures

Sets it up nicely for the rest of the season though, if we continue to both do well the last game of the season could be the ultimate decider

See you soon lads

Advertisement