Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Louisa Park, Leixlip, Co. Kildare

Options
  • 24-10-2011 11:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭

Firstly, please note that I posted this in the accom & prop forum and it was suggested that I post here, to get a local's opinion.

My current lease is up for renewal soon and I am thinking of moving out of the city centre for a change to the Kildare area. Anyway, noticed the apartments from this development on Daft located beside the train station in Leixlip and was wondering if anyone has any information on them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

They were built a few years back. They are literally, right beside the train station. I've been in a few and I think they're grand. There's underground parking, but its not the most secure as anyone can drive in, if they know where to go. Saying that, I've friends living there and friends who have lived there and they've never mentioned any problems with security.

My advice would be to avoid the ground level ones. A couple of friends moved into a ground level one and complained of mould/damp.

Rent will range from 800 a month for a single to around 950 to 1000 for a double. Thats the going rate in Leixlip because of Intel/HP.

Advertisement