Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banner Design

Options
  • 24-10-2011 11:37am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys I am looking for some help as my 8 year old is better at art than me.I run a Liverpool fans forum and we have raised a few bob to get a banner done to support our Don't buy the Sun boycott.If you are not aware you can read more about it here Link.

So we have a few bob to get it done but none of us are any good with the digital work,banners have been done before but we would ideally like this one to be a bit different so it will stand out a bit more on TV.Here are some examples of banners that have been done on this subject before....

unledcob.png

jft962.jpg

dontbuythesun.png

Thanks for taken the time to read this,I would be very grateful if anybody here gives it a go.If not we may just go for a bog standard banner but I am hopping some kind soul can help us out.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭barone

ill try make something later, have you dimensions in mind or will i just use a internet banner template? ya can adjust it to your liking if ya like it..

not promising much but ill try

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

barone wrote: »
    ill try make something later, have you dimensions in mind or will i just use a internet banner template? ya can adjust it to your liking if ya like it..

not promising much but ill try

Thanks,no dimension in mind,the size will depend on the price we get to make it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭barone

tried to make it a global issue in my pics, im open to suggestion,plenty of lads will be better at photoshop than me...

here's mine anyway

1stjustice-1.jpg

JUSTICE2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭qpd

Hi Dub13,

I would recommend getting the signage company to do the artwork, the last thing you want is to roll up to them with unusable artwork... this will delay your project and cost you more than just going to them in the first place.

We get people in the door who have tried doing their own artwork in the mistaken belief that they can save a few quid, rarely if ever results in a satisfactory job. (We don't print vinyl banners - so I'm not trying to get work here).

Best advice: talk to your local signage company.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Valdez

Here's something I did real quick. its just an idea, let me know if its like what your looking for, if not I can Put another design together. I also Print Banners. 4.2 feet is the widest. but I can go as long as possible 20 Feet.

LIVERPOOL2.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

Quick one from me. Fair play for standing up to the guttersnipes!
    179102.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Thanks for taken the time to do this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Loris30

Dub13 wrote: »
    Thanks for taken the time to do this.
    Hello
    We can print for you this kind of baner and flags :) No matter size :)

Advertisement