Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Want to change to ESB from Airtricity

• 24-10-2011 12:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭

I've been trying to change online but the site isn't recognising my MPRN number? I can't call as I'm in work.
    The account was with ESB and moved to Airtricity and now I want to move it back.
    Why isn't it recognising the MPRN number? Its the one on the top of my bill?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi ash23,

Are you inputting an 11-digit number, beginning with "10"? If you like, PM me the details and I can take care of the switch for you. In addition to the MPRN, I would just need a meter reading, your full name, contact number and date of birth for account security.

Thanks,

David.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭ash23

Hi ash23,

Are you inputting an 11-digit number, beginning with "10"? If you like, PM me the details and I can take care of the switch for you. In addition to the MPRN, I would just need a meter reading, your full name, contact number and date of birth for account security.

Thanks,

David.

Yup I am. I'm fine to do it online but the system won't recognise the MPRN number. I don't have a meter reading to hand.
    I've Pm'd the MPRN number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Thanks ash23, I located the MPRN and have responded to your PM. :)

Advertisement