Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday 'Uns

Options
  • 24-10-2011 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,310 ✭✭✭

A man walks into a bar and says to the barman, "Line me up ten whiskeys."

So the barman lines them up and the man gulps them down one after another.

"Jeez!" says the barman, "What are you celebrating then?"

"My first blow job." replies the man.

"Oh well," says the barman, "for that I'll buy you one myself."

"No thanks," says the man, "If ten don't get rid of the taste, another one won't help!"

Dan married one of a pair of identical twin girls. Less than a year later, he was in court filing for a divorce.

"OK," the judge said, "Tell the court why you want a divorce."

"Well, your honor," Dan started, "Every once in a while my sister in law would come over for a visit, and because she and my wife are so identical looking, every once in a while I`d end up making love to her by mistake."

"Surely there must be some difference between the two women." the judge said.

"You`d better believe there is a difference, your honor. That`s why I want the divorce." he replied.

I just picked €500 up from the bookies

Had a double on Gaddaffi and Man U to get murdered in the same week

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

I just picked €500 up from the bookies

Had a double on Gaddaffi and Man U to get murdered in the same week

They have set up a new helpline 016 161616

• Registered Users Posts: 8,310 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Alarm Clock Goes Off

Mrs Ferguson:...................................Wake up Alex, its 7 already!!

Alex: What? Hey? How? fookin hell have they scored another one???"

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Advertisement