Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Direct debit?

Options
  • 24-10-2011 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

i recently set up dd on my eircom account, the last bill was issued to me before the dd had been set up. On my eircom account online it says i am set up for dd but I am not sure when eircom will take the payment. the bill was issued on the 14th oct. can you tell me when the payment will be taken as i need to make sure i have funds to cover it thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

i recently set up dd on my eircom account, the last bill was issued to me before the dd had been set up. On my eircom account online it says i am set up for dd but I am not sure when eircom will take the payment. the bill was issued on the 14th oct. can you tell me when the payment will be taken as i need to make sure i have funds to cover it thanks!

Hi millivanilli,

Can you PM me with your old telephone number or account number and I can confirm the time-frame the direct debit is due to be taken.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement