Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Law books for Sale

• 24-10-2011 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭

Hi all, I have the following books for sale!

Criminal
    Smith and Hogan: Criminal Law (12th ed)- David Omerod: Oxford (2008) = 22 Euro

Smith and Hogan: Criminal Law Cases and Materials (10th ed)- David Omerod (Oxford) (2009) = 18 Euro

Criminal Law (Exam Focus)- Sarah Carew (Roundhall, 2009) = 12.50 Euro

Company

Company Law (student edition) - 4th edition- Forde and Kennedy (Roundhall, 2007) = 70 Euro

Companies Acts 1963-2006 2008 Student edtion (Tottel). Will include a copy of the 2009 Companies Amendment Act which I purchased from Government Publications Office on Molesworth Street = 30 Euro

Equity

Equity and Trusts (Nutshell)- Karl Dowling (Roundhall, 2007) = 12.50

Please PM if interestedbiggrin.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 derekmang

All books are in extremely good condition

Criminal law, smith and hogan 12th edition David Ormerod 30 euro

Criminal law - cases and materials, Smith and Hogan 10th edition David Ormerod 28 euro

Constitutional law - text, cases and materials, Oran Doyle Brand new 70 euro

EU law - cases and materials, 9th edition, Stephen Weatherill 25 Euro

European Union Law, routledge revision questions and answers 2011-2012 12 euro

Law of the European union 4th edition, Penelope Kent 15 euro

Please PM

Thank you,

• Registered Users Posts: 3 SteelWoolBunny

Hi, is forde and kennedy company law the latest?

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭jasonpat

well these books can help a student to understand the depths of criminal law great work.

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭colonel1

Hi, is forde and kennedy company law the latest?

Hi there, I will check and get back to you later in today.

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭colonel1

Hi again SteelWoolBunny, as far as I can tell the 4th edition of the Forde and Kennedy is the latest (according to the publisher's website) edition. PM me if you are still interested in purchasing this book. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭littlemac1980

I have a bunch of Law books for sale, 32 in total I think, ad is here on adverts:

http://www.adverts.ie/school-college-books/law-books-for-sale/1650867

Advertisement