Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House Of Horrors In Waterford

Options
  • 24-10-2011 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38,260 ✭✭✭✭

A local charity in Waterford City are running a house of horrors tour at Tramore Road Business Park unit 25 from Tonight Monday 24th 7pm-9pm to Monday 31st.

On from 7pm-9pm daily and no scare tours for kids on Friday 28th, Saturday 29th, Sunday 30th and Monday 31st from 1pm-3pm

Brillent tour with plenty of scares. Prepared to be scared.

Not sure about the prices.

Be there early to avoid the ques.

It was held in Cherrymount last year and was a huge success.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

I live just a few doors down from where it was last year.

Cars lined up all over the road for the entire week. HUGE success.

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Nypd

I live just a few doors down from where it was last year.

Cars lined up all over the road for the entire week. HUGE success.

Was at it last year, it was great, fair play to them for taking a bigger step with it.
    Good luck to all involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Think I'll go down this year. Anyone ever go to Madame Tussauds in London? I don't scare easily but their chamber of horrors is terrifying.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Is Trammore Road business park where Smyth's used to be or what?

I think it's where right price tiles is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Yeah thats the business park, think its just in to the right.

Mrs Ziedth won't go :( must see can I drag someone along.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

ziedth wrote: »
    Think I'll go down this year. Anyone ever go to Madame Tussauds in London? I don't scare easily but their chamber of horrors is terrifying.
    was in some wax place in dublin years ago. Had to crawl around some tunnel type things. Nearly crapped meself

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Creamsoda

seanybiker wrote: »
    was in some wax place in dublin years ago. Had to crawl around some tunnel type things. Nearly crapped meself

I remember that place. Was there bout 20 years ago. Was some buzz. Still remember those tunnels. Think you could look through little windows in them and see a dungeon or something.

Ya I remember it too. I think it looked into a castle when I was there. Prob about 16/17 years ago I'd say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,260 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Due to a bereavement the house of horrors has been posponed til Sunday 30th October and will run til Thursday 3rd November.

No scare times for kids on 12.30-3pm and for 10 yrs and over 7pm-9pm each night.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭scico rocks

Fair play for making it bigger and better. Last year (i think) was brilliant. Looking forward to this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Premier

Just heard on the radio it will be closed til sunday due to a passing of someone,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 155 ✭✭spankadamonkee

If anyone is interested in seeing the "House of Horrors" , it will be open thursday 17th and friday the 18th of november. 7pm until 9pm. Over 10s only , as it will be the scary one!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unit 25 tramore road business park. Across from Smyths toys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

Does anyone know when the HoH is finishing up this year? Someone told me it would be open today? I checked the Facebook page, but I've never seen such a lack of info on a fb page before. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭b0ardsUser

Delighted its out of a housing estates, having lived very near it in Cherrymount when it was on was very irritating to listen to. I understand they are doing great charity work but the level of noise was awfully disturbing

Advertisement