Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LA4420-Constitutional Law

Options
  • 24-10-2011 1:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭

Ok I have literally no idea whats going on in this module!

From the constant re-shuffling and the lecture being missing so much,do much others feel the same?

Went to my first tutorial the other week as my original one was cancelled and had to sit through it blank faced.

Also do we have three a week now or what?Its probably just myself but I found his emails very confusing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Anbo

First of all isn't the module code LA4430??

And secondly, your not alone! Lectures are all over the place!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Lectures were pretty poor when I did it too in 2009 (what lecturer do you have? The name of mine has escaped me). But I seriously cannot overemphasise how helpful "Constitutional Law in Ireland" by James Casey makes the module. It's a breeze to read and the footnotes there for other sources contain enough info that you don't even need to read the other books to get the context and make a citation in the exam, cutting the overall amount of reading significantly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Jikashi wrote: »
    Lectures were pretty poor when I did it too in 2009 (what lecturer do you have? The name of mine has escaped me). But I seriously cannot overemphasise how helpful "Constitutional Law in Ireland" by James Casey makes the module. It's a breeze to read and the footnotes there for other sources contain enough info that you don't even need to read the other books to get the context and make a citation in the exam, cutting the overall amount of reading significantly.

Would the 1992 edition be sufficient or would I need to get the 2000 one?

Advertisement