Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamestop pre-order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

My 360 version was shipped yesterday using the express shipping option, no sign of it this morning but if it's a courier delivering it then I may just have a nice surprise waiting for me this evening. Should definitely have it tomorrow which will be fine.

My PC version was only shipped today using standard post, it may arrive in the morning, although living out in the sticks can delay the post by a day sometimes.

I don't know why people expected the 4 maps from the Karkand expansion to be available from Day 1, I thought it was made clear that the LE edition included the Specact kits, the Physical Warfare add-ons and that the Karkand maps would be available in a month's time. Good deal for €30 if you ask me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

mozattack wrote: »
    A: How do I know if I have "express delivery" or not? I ordered it so long ago I don't remember. I paid €5.50 delivery which would imply I have some sorted of faster delivery

B: How do I track my order?

Mine was "shipped" since 6pm yesterday... Surely have it tomorrow.

[By the way I think they have been brilliant with replies from email]

I emailed Nightline... "Gamestop haven't sent the package to us yet" Status says 'Data recieved, Head Office'.

I emailed Gamestop "Nightline haven't collected it form our warehouse yet"

Seriously WTF. It better be here tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Mine was just delivered by courier.... !! I actually jumped around when I got it, strange for a 32 year accountant but anyway! Reminds me of getting a new game when I was a kid.

Shame now that I have to work till 9pm but roll on the weekend.

Courier said he is only delivering that game all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Shy_Dave!

Mine was shipped 6PM yesterday, got it around 5PM today.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

Still saying at head office for my order although hoping they gave it to An Post to save the hassle of getting someone to sign for mine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭stuff.hunter

..ordered mine on 25 of June, got email 'shipped' two days ago .... off work today expecting postman....
    well, all pre-orders, doesn't matter which postage option was picked should be delivered before shop release, its whole pro-order idea ..if gamestop fails this time, not going to order from them anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Picking mine up in store in Swords this morning after work, trading in Gears of War 3 for it.

Limited edition PC version, I see online its at €35.99 for PC so with a bit of luck might cost me **** all

TheDoc wrote: »
    Picking mine up in store in Swords this morning after work, trading in Gears of War 3 for it.

Limited edition PC version, I see online its at €35.99 for PC so with a bit of luck might cost me **** all

....might be sold out before you'll get there :)

Gamestop are a useless shower - I preordered both 360 and PC versions, with express shipping for the Xbox version. This apparently shipped on Wednesday, but so far they haven't provided me with a tracking number.

Needless to say, neither of the two versions has been delivered this morning. So there's me taking a day off work specially for launch day and I'm twiddling my thumbs :mad:! I'll have to buy the 360 version in my local Xtravision to keep me going.

Crap service, that's the last time I use Gameslop. Digital download from here on in methinks.

MayoForSam wrote: »
    Gamestop are a useless shower - I preordered both 360 and PC versions, with express shipping for the Xbox version. This apparently shipped on Wednesday, but so far they haven't provided me with a tracking number.

Needless to say, neither of the two versions has been delivered this morning. So there's me taking a day off work specially for launch day and I'm twiddling my thumbs :mad:! I'll have to buy the 360 version in my local Xtravision to keep me going.

Crap service, that's the last time I use Gameslop. Digital download from here on in methinks.

..same here, took day off work too :) but...fingers crossed, we might get it soon, c'mon mr postman, hurry up ...afraid to go to toilet cos might don't hear him knocking :)

• Advertisement

..same here, took day off work too :) but...fingers crossed, we might get it soon, c'mon mr postman, hurry up ...afraid to go to toilet cos might don't hear him knocking :)

Postman has come and gone for me :rolleyes:

MayoForSam wrote: »
    Postman has come and gone for me :rolleyes:

..did u get urs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,992 ✭✭✭KilOit

Might not be the postman that delivers, could be a courier if you paid express

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭blindpilot

Waiting on a courier myself. Couldve gone into town and bought it myself at this stage. Not doing express post again. its let me down more times than the standard post. And this is my first time using it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

Why bother with post yeah! It rarely comes on time, pre order in store and pick up FTW

srumball wrote: »
    Why bother with post yeah! It rarely comes on time, pre order in store and pick up FTW

With the hours I work its convenient, well it was anyway.

blindpilot wrote: »
    With the hours I work its convenient, well it was anyway.

exactly, well, I've got my post already but without the game.... so will wait till 4pm, if still not here, going to get it in shop ....f*ck them, this will be my 1st and last time buying something off them ..amen

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Postman failed to deliver the goods today. Gutted.
    Gamestop are usually really good with their delivery times.

Mine is on a van in Waterford. In work at the minute so hoping someone is there to sign for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Did anyone who used standard post get it yet? If it was shipped weds it really should arrive by friday.

• Advertisement

Delivered.

Oh yeah
    320d2a1b644c43e892b57d509a993871_7.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Preordered using standard post, got dispatch confirmation yesterday morning.

Hasn't arrived as of yet. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Tinyark

Oh yeah
    320d2a1b644c43e892b57d509a993871_7.jpg
    Where in Dublin are you?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Apparently my copy is sitting in a courier's van since 8.30 this morning.

Anyone in Galway get it delivered by courier today? I'm working tonight and need to go to bed but dont want to miss it. Im a very heavy sleeper. No doorbell or phone will wake me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭William_Hicley

I pre-ordered with standard post, my copy did not arrive today. I'm heading into town to buy a second copy now, no way I'm waiting until Tuesday. Wont be ordering with Gamestop again.

I pre-ordered with standard post, my copy did not arrive today. I'm heading into town to buy a second copy now, no way I'm waiting until Tuesday. Wont be ordering with Gamestop again.

Wouldn't blame Gamestop. You're own scabbyness not paying the extra 3 euro got you in this mess tbh

The game was only 29.97 ffs, could you really not just stick on the 5.50 delivery?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Wouldn't blame Gamestop. You're own scabbyness not paying the extra 3 euro got you in this mess tbh

The game was only 29.97 ffs, could you really not just stick on the 5.50 delivery?

I paid the €5.50 delivery and I don't have my copy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 Tinyark

Neither do I. I'm in Dublin city center. GameStop are in swords. I'm still waiting and Waterford has theirs.

Advertisement