Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamestop pre-order

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭ferike1

This entire long weekend was cleared to play BF3. Express post...where is it??????????????

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

ferike1 wrote: »
    This entire long weekend was cleared to play BF3. Express post...where is it??????????????

Why not check using the tracking number you got. (or click the link from your purchases on the gamestop site).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shlippery

Really though, where else would you find this for €30-€35 today for a limited edition? :) imo it was well worth it as opposed to walking into a shop and spending €50+ for it!...it'll arrive in due time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

You saved a tenner, and you get it on launch day.

Really a load of whiny little gits in this thread!

What the hell are you talking about? I didnt get it today. I had to go down to xtravision to get it. And I wouldnt have saved a tenner, I got the 360 version.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kin9pin

Same thing with Gamestop myself, said 'shipped' on the site (which basically just means reserved off their system) but Nightline didn't collect until last night either, and on van at 8.30 this morning.

Same here. Just hoping it comes by the time I get home from work or I'll have to hit Smyths/Xtravision for tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭ferike1

Haha success! Just as I typed that the delivery man rang! Installation time. See you guys in um....I dunno!

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭stuff.hunter

bush wrote: »
    Did anyone who used standard post get it yet? If it was shipped weds it really should arrive by friday.

forgot it, mate ...emailed them and got this reply;Hi,

I am afraid, we Guarantee all express delivery orders to be delivered for the day of release if not beforehand. We move mountains to have the standard delivery orders delivered for the day of release, depending on how good An Postl are in your area. Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a lovely day!

Kind Regards,
    Rebecca.

.... so going to shop now.... pissed off

forgot it, mate ...emailed them and got this reply;Hi,

I am afraid, we Guarantee all express delivery orders to be delivered for the day of release if not beforehand. We move mountains to have the standard delivery orders delivered for the day of release, depending on how good An Postl are in your area. Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a lovely day!

Kind Regards,
    Rebecca.

.... so going to shop now.... pissed off

lol why did you think standard post would have it out to everyone the same day as the express option??

Glad you saved the 3 euro difference now? PMSL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

We move mountains to have the standard delivery orders delivered for the day of release,

Sending it out Thursday night isnt moving mountains.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭blindpilot

lol why did you think standard post would have it out to everyone the same day as the express option??

Man if you have Battlefield why arent you playing it? Why are you on here giving people grief. If they want to give out let them give out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

i didnt want to fly jets anyway
    :(

...mate, looks like you not really understand terms of 'preorder' ... it means you'll pay for it before shop release and you'll GET IT BEFORE SHOP RELEASE :)
    btw, its not about 3 euro ..is about extra maps which was ad free ad-on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

Wah-hay, finally got my hands on it! Of course the courier couldn't be ar$ed coming 4 miles out the road so I had to go into town to collect it from him. At least I have it on launch day.

Looks like my PC version will have to wait until Tuesday though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Lads I Pre-Ordered the Limited Edition on Xbox in Gamestop but can't find the Physical Warfare Code??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shlippery

it's on a piece of paper, beside the spectact code, a4, printed?

God you really are a dickhead

Reported, thanks. Sorry for being a realist.
    blindpilot wrote: »
    Man if you have Battlefield why arent you playing it? Why are you on here giving people grief. If they want to give out let them give out.

Because I'm not at home right now.
    ...mate, looks like you not really understand terms of 'preorder' ... it means you'll pay for it before shop release and you'll GET IT BEFORE SHOP RELEASE :)
    btw, its not about 3 euro ..is about extra maps which was ad free ad-on

No it doesn't. It clearly states with express delivery its guaranteed on or before the 28th. Today is the 28th, until midnight in fact. So its you that's failing at basic reading comprehension.

NOWHERE does 'pre-order' state you'll have it before the release date. It just mean you can 'order' it before then. The clue is in the name.

If you used express delivery you'll have it today.

You people really find it that hard to understand?? PMSL

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

for attn of Dublin_Gunner-
    if people moaning on this thread bothers you so much then just stop reading it.... simples

i got mine at midnight in Xtravision for €50 and was given the game, expendables on dvd and a large popcorn.

if i pre ordered it online and didnt
    have it by this morning then id be proper pissed as well so that's why i just went into a bricks and mortar and was playing it by 1am :)

lesson of the day- stay clear of buying online if you really want the game on release day

Don't believe it. My wife pops out to the shop at half one and I then see a failed delivery attempt at 13:35.
    Rang Nightline and they said they'll get it out to me on Tuesday as the driver is no longer in the area ffs.
    Me: "ok, can he deliver to my work in Dublin?"
    NL: "No he only covers Sandyford/Carrickmines area"
    Me: "Oh, so can he deliver it after 2:30 when my wife gets home?"
    NL: "No he's not going to be in that area again"

What the hell!

it's on a piece of paper, beside the spectact code, a4, printed?

Specact Code? :confused:

Keno 92 wrote: »
    Specact Code? :confused:

In the LE edition, you get Specact kit, Physical Warfare pack, and the Back to Karkand DLC pack (when that's release).

• Advertisement

Cheers lads, left the bag in the car! Derp :P

kin9pin wrote: »
    Don't believe it. My wife pops out to the shop at half one and I then see a failed delivery attempt at 13:35.
    Rang Nightline and they said they'll get it out to me on Tuesday as the driver is no longer in the area ffs.

What the hell!

Thats nasty. I'd feckin kill her lol

Can you collect it from the depot?

Reported, thanks. Sorry for being a realist.

Because I'm not at home right now.

No it doesn't. It clearly states with express delivery its guaranteed on or before the 28th. Today is the 28th, until midnight in fact. So its you that's failing at basic reading comprehension.

NOWHERE does 'pre-order' state you'll have it before the release date. It just mean you can 'order' it before then. The clue is in the name.

If you used express delivery you'll have it today.

You people really find it that hard to understand?? PMSL

.... lol as you said : It clearly states with express delivery its guaranteed on or before the 28th. ... lol clearly,before means before :)

What the hell!

omg, since when food is more important than bf3 ???
    seeing one solution for you mate, DIVORCE HER :)

A dickhead AND a bitch. Good for you.

Seriously, I'm not the one bitching lol
    .... lol as you said : It clearly states with express delivery its guaranteed on or before the 28th./B] ... lol before means before :)

And 'on' means 'on' lol

Ha ha! Reading fail.

Thats nasty. I'd feckin kill her lol

Can you collect it from the depot?

Got the drivers number. Phoned him and he said my wife can drive out and meet him on his rounds to collect.
    tbh I wouldn't recommend Nightline after this, they seem very work to rule.

Seriously, I'm not the one bitching lol

And 'on' means 'on' lol

Ha ha! Reading fail.

finally one word : GUARANTEED, mate ...all about it, if they can't be sure own terms, all 'contract' between sides shop-buyer fails so as pre-order by gamestop.ie ...amen

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

What the hell!

thats why i newer ever buy new games online. even if its twice cheaper i will take it in gamestop on release date. i dont trust delevery boys with my games and my woman...

thats why i newer ever buy new games online. even if its twice cheaper i will take it in gamestop on release date. i dont trust delevery boys with my games and my woman...

I've learnt my lesson. This is the first and last time I pre-order online, just not worth the hassle.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

What the hell!
    So many things I would say to her over missing the courier ;)

Advertisement