Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamestop pre-order

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

baz909 wrote: »
    Same thing happened to me

Preordered online
    paid with PayPal and got an email on the Wednesday before launch day that the game had shipped

No sign of the game by Friday 28th
    Bought a 2nd copy from GameStop in the square and exchanged alot of emails with GameStop complaining I never received my game.

Left it til the Tuesday because of the bank holiday weekend and emailed them again

A few more complaints and Friday I received my copy my courier which they sent to me on Wednesday.

Wouldn't bother preordering online anymore as I've had the same problems with Amazon & Play
    They can't seem to have the game shipped for release day to Ireland.

Best advise I could give is to preorder in the shop and collect it yourself, tell GameStop that you want a refund and that should get them to get their finger out.

None of the messing around waiting for the postie

I would commend Gamesnash as I did preorder Crysis 2 from them and received it the morning of release. If they could do some of the preorder deals or supply the limited edition games that the other retailers get theotmr hands on I'd go with Gamesnasgmh again for all future purchases

Thanks for the vote of confidence. We're in a catch 22 unfortunately in that we're not big enough to get the exclusive deals and special editions etc at times from certain publishers but in the mean time it's difficult to grow our business without them ! All we can do is keep up the service level :)

Advertisement