Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Printing Company in Dublin?

Options
  • 24-10-2011 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi Guys,

We are currently in the market for a new printing company that will cover all are businesses printing needs. We are a medium size business that is looking to tighten up on our costs along with the service we receive. We have been unable to find printing company that will do all what we need. We have to use 2 or 3 companies to cover all what we need which is very frustrating and costly. We are looking for somebody in Dublin as it would be important to actually meet them from time to time. As our orders would be quite large we would need any company to be very reliable and affordable as the business would be worth it to them. We would be looking to get (Brochures, Envelopes, Letters, Posters, Company designed writing pads, and a number of other requirements printed) also it is key that they could provide the materials such as the envelopes at the good price. So any names of companies or people that could provide with we are looking for would be great?

I really appreciate any information.
    Thanks folks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

www.paceprint.ie - a small family operation, and extremely capable. Who the Pope calls when he needs something printed in Ireland (seriously).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

www.paceprint.ie - a small family operation, and extremely capable. Who the Pope calls when he needs something printed in Ireland (seriously).

Very informative help page, and A6 flyers etc..must be too busy printing for the pope to finish their website :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

Probably true actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Gaelforce

ha not a bad client! thanks guys.. any more out there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Zonua

Gaelforce wrote: »
    ha not a bad client! thanks guys.. any more out there?

Contact Gerry @ www.studio-one.ie.
    Based in Bray, but they do deliveries.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Dinny76

http://www.impressionprint.ie/
    We use these guys and fine them very good, give good input on the design prices and quick turn around. We deal with Paul.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Blindside87

We use a crowd called print 4 less..(give it a google).

Seem well priced and good quality!

If you mean actual ink etc. I can recommend myself! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

"Print Media Services" has been winner of small printer of the year at the Irish print awards 3 years in a row, so i'd highly recommend them.

Paddythepriner@gmail.com
    printmediaservices.ie

Small company, family run business.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Gaelforce

Thanks all, really appreciate it... going give them all a shout and see who is best!! thanks again

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 PrintBob

Gaelforce, I sent you a private message outlining the services of the company I work for.

Self praise is no praise, but I hope you consider www.conwaymedia.ie, as I know we can provide the personal and comprehensive service you require, with quality and value that is second to none.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 nick_321

It may be too late to post but After suffering from a middle man taking my money, €1200 for printing, I contacted the company who printed my material
    http://www.printingcompany.ie, these guys are very good, they delivered my material to me just for actual cost €780. try to get a price online, this may help.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

have a chat with Steve (he's a regular in the photo forum)

stcstc is his username and www.360-dpi.com is his company

Advertisement