Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Info

Options
  • 24-10-2011 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hello Forum Members. Can anybody help me out with this. I have recently moved to blackrock area near aldi. I need directions to blackrock post office as i have no clue where it is and secondly... can anybody tell me where is he holy cros boys primary/national school in mahon as this whee i have to go voting on thursday. Thanks in advance. :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭dewdrop

RE the post office it is near the Super Valu store down at traffic lights T junction with Church Road ... on way towards Douglas. Not sure re the school

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

Leave Aldi and go to the traffic lights and turn left going 'down' the Skehard Road.

Your next major landmark is the Mahon Church, turn left at this junction and proceed 'down' Avenue De Rennes. Holy Cross is at the end of the avenue on the right.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Funsterdelux

Here they are on a Google Map

Advertisement