Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween lights

Options
  • 24-10-2011 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

Hi im looking for halloween lights to decorate my house like pumpkin lights or something like that? anyone know where id get any in town i checked the euro shop on eglintion st and none there.... thanks:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

We got some in the euro shop a year or two ago so maybe they will have them soon.
    Also check Woodies, Argos, Aldi, Lidl and the joke shops. Someone will have them for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Unrealistic

Lidl has them. The run on battery power as well so you can hang them pretty much anywhere you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭central park

Dunnes had them too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 I like Cookies

The Eurosaver shop in Terryland has PLENTY of them!!:):) They also have ghost versions as well!!:D I think they only cost something like €7 and they look lovely:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 micksie

Woodies in Wellpark have pumpkin lights - I think they cost around €10.

• Advertisement
Advertisement