Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Casuals - Wednesday?

Options
  • 24-10-2011 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭

Who's interested? Evening time...

🤪

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Robbknoll

For once id probably be able to make this, so count me in. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

If it's at moviedrome, I can be there till 820!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

FutureGuy wrote: »
    If it's at moviedrome, I can be there till 820!

And if elsewhere you have to leave earlier? :(

🤪

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    And if elsewhere you have to leave earlier? :(

I could stay till 8 anywhere else. Have course at 830 Wednesday in the city. Definately schedule it regardless, and I'll see how it goes. Where you planning to have it?

FWIW Dominos pizza have B1G1F on Tuesdays :D If there was ever a day for casuals in Limerick, that must be it!

Games, laughs, lots of cheap pizza?

Might be a bit late to shift this week, but perhaps another time! If numbers are low, we can do it at the same super-sekrit location as last time :D

🤪

• Advertisement

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Might be a bit late to shift this week, but perhaps another time! If numbers are low, we can do it at the same super-sekrit location as last time :D

Oh God no, didn't mean to suggest we move it this week, but for future casuals. The sheer amount of pizza that could be bought for 25 euro is too good to pass up :)

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Oh God no, didn't mean to suggest we move it this week, but for future casuals. The sheer amount of pizza that could be bought for 25 euro is too good to pass up :)

Indeed! Well, my place is certainly an option seems as uptake has been low (blessing and a curse I suppose!)

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

Up for this wherever its on. Havent played any beat em up in ages! I'll text someone when I get outta work adn see whats happening

Yay! We're getting the band back together :D

🤪

Let me know what time ye starting at guys!

• Advertisement

Whatever time suits ye suits me! Shall we be keeping Dominos in business?

🤪

Advertisement