Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help, somewhere to meet

Options
  • 24-10-2011 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭

I have a friend coming over from uk and staying in Leixlip. I'm in kells and was looking for somewhere nice we could catch up. She's bringing 2 children 9 and 11 and we're meeting in the day. Any suggestions of somewhere half decent we could meet where we can get coffee but that has something for the kids to do? neither of us mind travelling.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭babsybaby01

Blanchardstown shopping centre....Roughly half way....Cinema or cineplex for the kids and coffee shops too....Sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭PCX

Tayto park near Ashbourne might be a good place for you to meet. Lots for the kids to see and do and nice places to sit and have a coffee too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

Tayto park is a good one but it's outdoors and very expensive.
    Pudden Hill would be a good option, huge kids playzone, bar and restraunt for the grown-ups.

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

Tayto park is a good one but it's outdoors and very expensive.
    Pudden Hill would be a good option, huge kids playzone, bar and restraunt for the grown-ups.

Thanks wheres pudden hill?

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

PCX wrote: »
    Tayto park near Ashbourne might be a good place for you to meet. Lots for the kids to see and do and nice places to sit and have a coffee too.

Thanks i should have been clearer, i'm looking for somewhere indoors especially after the rain we've had.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

piperh wrote: »
    Thanks wheres pudden hill?

It's just off the N2 about 8 miles from Ashbourne.
    Here is a link to thier site, should get all the info you need there.

Advertisement