Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb problems...

• 24-10-2011 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

Hey guys just to let you know I'm still having ongoing issues with dogiweb,

I was requested to send loads of speed test print screens into their customer support... which i have done, a few days later i had to ring up, spend ages on hold, and then be told that they are waiting on an eircom engineer to check my line. A day later i got an email saying adjustments were made to my line... Coincidence? Hmmmm....

That was last week, speeds never changed, ping is still high up over 90-100... and i never ever come close to 7.6mb, that i am paying for. Its more like 2.3mb.

So I've sent another 11 speed tests over the past 7 days to them, and I asked them to disconnect DSL and release my line, Im going to change ISP.

Anyone ever in the same boat Im in with digiweb?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭sparkfireman

SNR Margin (dB): 15.6 17.0
    Attenuation (dB): 11.0 5.5
    Output Power (dBm): 0.1 3.9
    Attainable Rate (Kbps): 11488 1332
    Rate (Kbps): 6144 384
    K (number of bytes in DMT frame): 193 13
    R (number of check bytes in RS code word): 16 12
    S (RS code word size in DMT frame): 1 4
    D (interleaver depth): 64 8
    Delay (msec): 16 8