Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling products directly on amazon.fr.....

Options
  • 24-10-2011 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Here is my query. A guy I know who works with resellers on amazon.co.uk, and on amazon.fr would like to sell the products directly on amazon.fr (and then possibly roll it out to amazon.de and amazon.it).

So, the products already exists on amazon.co.uk and on amazon.fr, but are not being sold directly by the company. They are all through 3rd parties.

I speak French and may work on this French angle with him. Is it a case that I will have to upload each product again, as well as all photos, product descriptions in French, product titles in French and so on. Is there a way to "import" any existing information on amazon from the other sellers?

It's an area I'm not too familiar in (amazon)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭The Apprentice

Yes i heard it is possible to scrape this information if u have the code..
    I vaugely remember looking in this over 2 years go but decided on something else. Its like a 12 or 15 digit long code that is unique to every item on amazon..

I do know it exists, but cant help u get there :P

Cheers best of luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

I have all the product codes (long digits). I'm just trying to find the best way to load them up.

Advertisement