If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pioneer NAV1

Options
  • 24-10-2011 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭

Hi John,

Just wondering if you still stock these ?

Bought one before, great pice of kit.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Techless.

We don't have this particular model any longer.

They flew out the door and Pioneer don't make it any longer.

Did you need something with the same features or were you just looking for a mega deal ?

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Techless

Hi Dave,

Thanks for coming back.

That's a pity, very happy with the one I got anyway.

Cheers

Techless

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Techless wrote: »
    Hi Dave,

Thanks for coming back.

That's a pity, very happy with the one I got anyway.

Cheers

Techless

Techless,

we do still have a few of the Pioneer NAW 1 available at a Boardie special of just £69.95 / €82.99 if you were interested in it....

Keep mc posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭the_pod

Hi John,

I have a NAV1 and it's been great until recently when a DVD got stuck inside. Everything still works except eject. Can you help or can you let me know who I need to contact?

Thanks in advance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi The_Pod,

Sorry to hear that. :(

We would need to get a look at the unit. Are you close to Dublin? The Philips Shop on Dame Street could take it in for you. Or you could drop it up to us in Belfast? Which ever suits you. :)

We'll get a look at it to see what's gone wrong, and of course save your DVD for you too.

Let me know what you'd like to do.

Chris

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.