Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social Group Cork City

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 XDynamiteX

Hey, no not at all, you can join up at any time! We are having our monthly meeting NEXT TUESDAY @ 8.30PM upstairs in Le Chateau Pub (Patricks St.), you are more than welcome to come along :D We will be discussing all upcoming events and activities planned for the month :)

Oh great, i will definately be there Tuesday evening :D Looking forward to hearing what the Club has to offer me, Thanks....see you then :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Leeside_Social

Hey all, If anyone is interested in going on a New Years Mystery Tour THIS SATURDAY evening, just to email me your contact details and i'll keep you a seat on the bus (bus, DJ and finger food all for ONLY €5!!!!) promises to be a fun-filled night with plenty of entertainment :D also if anyone wants more details just email them to:
    leesidemacra@gmail.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Where does it leave from? And what time?

Where does it leave from? And what time?

It's LEAVING at 7.15pm SHARP! so you will need to be there BEFORE that time. It leaves from the back of the Metropole. If you are interested in going then please send me on your details to this email address:

Leesidemacra@gmail.com

All seats have to be booked in advance!

A great night was had on the Mystery Tour last Saturday night :D with 3 bus loads of people going. A hugh success :D

We are still recruiting members to the Club at the moment, so if you are looking to meet new people and have some fun, then you will be more than welcome to come and check us out.

Again, just send us a quick email with your contact number and we'll be in touch with you regarding the next event.

Leesidemacra@gmail.com

• Advertisement

Hey Leeside_Social when ye holding our next meeting? :)

February Monthly Meeting is taking place TOMORROW NIGHT (Tuesday 7th) at 8.30pm SHARP! upstairs in Le Chateau Pub, Patrick St. All are welcome to attend. We will be discussing all of the upcoming events planned for this month :D

Heya guys, cannot wait for the board games night this friday night!! Just wondering if there is any restrictions on what games to bring...besides the obvious as long as there clean ofcos ;)

XDynamiteX wrote: »
    Heya guys, cannot wait for the board games night this friday night!! Just wondering if there is any restrictions on what games to bring...besides the obvious as long as there clean ofcos ;)

No games are off limits! bring whatever you want! anything from Scrabble to Monopoly to a deck of cards :) Rolllllllllllllllll on tonight! :D

If anyone else is interested in getting involved in the Club then please email us at:

Leesidemacra@gmail.com

Are you aged between 17-35 years old?
    Are you looking to broaden your horizons?
    Would you be interested in meeting like-minded people your own age?

Leeside Macra is a great way to meet new people, and try your hand at a range of activities such as volleyball, basketball, tag rugby, soccer, debating, drama, talent competitions, music, community involvement, travel, weekends away....above all Macra is a great way to meet people while having a bit of craic. So why not give it a go?

We are a city based group that attracts members from all over Cork City. We hold a meeting on the second Tuesday of every month, upstairs in Le Chateau Pub on Patricks Street at 8.30pm.
    If you think you may be interested then why not call into the meeting and hear what we have to offer you. If you would like further details on our group then please email them to: Leesidemacra@gmail.com:D:D:D

• Advertisement

Next meeting will be taking place on April 10th Tuesday @ 8.30pm, upstairs in Le Chateau Pub (Patricks St.). ALL ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Sue_2

whens the next meeting?

Sue_2 wrote: »
    whens the next meeting?

Hi Sue_2

There will be no more monthly meetings until September, but we will still be organising Club activities.

If you are interested in hearing more on what we do, then please email your contact number to: leesidemacra@gmail.com

and we can add you to our contacts list, thus keeping you informed of all upcoming events.

Hope this helps :D

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭babo9

Sue_2 wrote: »
    whens the next meeting?

The next Cork boards meeting is this Friday, it'll be the first one I've gone to :D
    The thread is stickied at the top of the forum!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 reillymurph

Hi is this group still going on. Sounds interesting. Myself and my husband are moving to Cork in May and would love to join a social club. We are from Tipperary but in the UK for the last two years and miss the craic

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭babo9

Hi is this group still going on. Sounds interesting. Myself and my husband are moving to Cork in May and would love to join a social club. We are from Tipperary but in the UK for the last two years and miss the craic

Hi Reillymurph,
    Can't speak for leeside_social, but the boards meetup group that used to be here moved to meetup.com and facebook.
    https://www.meetup.com/Meetups-in-Cork/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

babo9 wrote: »
    Hi Reillymurph,
    Can't speak for leeside_social, but the boards meetup group that used to be here moved to meetup.com and facebook.
    https://www.meetup.com/Meetups-in-Cork/

That's the group I set up, if you have any questions just ask :)
    We are having a pub crawl this Saturday, details are on the meetup site.

Advertisement