Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm looking for landlords/owners of apartments in Cherry House, Mespil Estate

Options
  • 24-10-2011 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi there - am writing an article on the property, which as a specific architectural style, and trying to get in touch with landlords/owners to see what they think of the spec for window upgrades in the building - had they been prevented from upgrading their windows until the official spec was approved, how does the approved spec look financially, are they going ahead with the upgrade?

Can anyone talk to me about that or put me in touch with someone who can?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,400 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Do a flyer and put it in people's post boxes.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 moonycat

Yeah, doing that too. Most people in those flats are tenants so am not putting all my eggs in one basket - am trying to catch the landlords/owners.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 moonycat

Also - anyone with an architectural background who may know about the building - that would be super helpful.

Advertisement