Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breaking my flight

Options
  • 24-10-2011 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭

Heading to Brisbane and looking for some recommendations on where to stop over for a few days in order to break the flight with out it costing me a fortune:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭danotroy

Heading to Brisbane and looking for some recommendations on where to stop over for a few days in order to break the flight with out it costing me a fortune:D

try singapore airlines. cork to melbourne with one night in singapore 750 euros. more nights cost you an extra 40 euros or so

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Theimprover

danotroy wrote: »
    try singapore airlines. cork to melbourne with one night in singapore 750 euros. more nights cost you an extra 40 euros or so

wow, that sounds very cheap, i checked it out with Emirates, dub>singapore>brisbane>dublin €1016, checked it out on the singapore site and it is giving me a price of over €1200, might give them a ring tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭sponge_bob

www.skyscanner.ie
    find the cheapest airline ring them and enquire about stopping over in whatever city they are refuelling at. that should throw up a few different options for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭sponge_bob

wow, that sounds very cheap, i checked it out with Emirates, dub>singapore>brisbane>dublin €1016, checked it out on the singapore site and it is giving me a price of over €1200, might give them a ring tomorrow

are you sure emirates stopping in singapore:confused: would have thought dubai would be there stopover.

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Theimprover

sponge_bob wrote: »
    are you sure emirates stopping in singapore:confused: would have thought dubai would be there stopover.

Dubai is there stop over:rolleyes:, about another 7hrs then to singapore, makes no sence i know:rolleyes:, there is 3 of us going so we are looking at stopping over in thailand

• Advertisement
Advertisement