Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ULSU Spar Shop

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Polar Ice

Cydoniac wrote: »
    Some of the staff can't read the small print on the signs above the deli... One for example clearly states "Chicken roll + 500ml riverock for €4.50" small print on the bottom left says "offer also applies to coke, diet coke, sprite etc." went up to the till with chicken roll+coke and the guy says "no it's just water for that offer." I explained the story and he went off to check the sign but came back saying the same thing!

I'm sure if the small print were the other way around (something that would benefit the shop) he'd see it alright!

This has happened to me before with the sausage roll/wedge deal. If they're not going to do the offer they should at least take off that part of the deal. I mean, it's not like they're losing out money anyway.

As mentioned earlier in the thread the promotion in question most probably isn't designed by the UL spar.

If a specific shop staff member can't read, and you want your water/coke/sprite/fanta/whatever then drag them to the sign yourself and point it out. If they say no, then say that the offer is a uniform promotion and not one for the specific UL shop to pick and choose what you get.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

Cydoniac wrote: »
    This has happened to me before with the sausage roll/wedge deal. If they're not going to do the offer they should at least take off that part of the deal. I mean, it's not like they're losing out money anyway.
    While Colmtheperson deal mishap is an official spar deal the wedge,sausage roll and a 500ml coke is not to the best of my knowledge judging for the MS paint signs on standard quality paper.
    As mentioned earlier in the thread the promotion in question most probably isn't designed by the UL spar.

If a specific shop staff member can't read, and you want your water/coke/sprite/fanta/whatever then drag them to the sign yourself and point it out. If they say no, then say that the offer is a uniform promotion and not one for the specific UL shop to pick and choose what you get.
    @All a good few of the deal in the shop are made my the shop. Make sure you know what what before saying this to them. so you don't look like a fool :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭freyners

Jester252 wrote: »
    Mojo rip and then you're a daddy

just dont go down this route :p

memewhoretumblr12.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

The shop should really put the offers in the till before butting up the posters.
    2 boxes of pringles for 3.50 on the a4 page infront of them. go up to the till and he looks for 5.50

• Registered Users Posts: 9,272 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

garv123 wrote: »
    The shop should really put the offers in the till before butting up the posters.
    1 boxes of pringles for 3.50 on the a4 page infront of them. go up to the till and he looks for 5.50

Is it a wonder clubs and societies had to bail them out?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

garv123 wrote: »
    1 boxes of pringles for 3.50 on the a4 page infront of them. go up to the till and he looks for 5.50

€5.50 no way.

€2 in Maxol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

YFlyer wrote: »
    €5.50 no way.

€2 in Maxol

typo fixed :o 2 boxes

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

I see that Weird Al Yankovic has been made"Employee of the Month"

tn2_weird_al_yankovic_2.jpg

Advertisement