Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any good books/guides/samples on application architecture?

Options
  • 24-10-2011 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭

I want to write an application that will take several months and will have multiple components doing different tasks. I know how to handle each task but what I dont know how to do is how to put it all together in a solid well architectured system. I have heard about stuff like MVVM and MVP but all the info I found on the net on them is kind of half arsed. I have stopped working on my application at the moment as I think there is no point continuing until I have a solid framework to work with and Im not just winging it.

So Im looking for some recommendations on books or sample applications that cover this stuff like MVP or MVVM in its entirety.

Comments

Advertisement