Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

soccer players wanted

Options
  • 24-10-2011 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,175 ✭✭✭

soccer players wanted for non competitive 1 hour game in scanlon park/watershed every monday at 6pm. cost is 5 euro. anyone interested get in touch here , thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

If it was any later, I'd be in.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,175 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

sorry man , id change it myself too, but i didnt organise it in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭mikemanley

might be interested who is it with ?

just with myself and few mates , range in ages from 20 to 40 and skills from very bad to average.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Yep I'd be interested.

• Advertisement

if you're interested, great, lookin for lads that can come most weeks and not just text at five when its lashing rain or cold and say they cant come cos somethings come up. its competitive to a degree , most rules kept , except offside , scores are kept and there's no bad fouling. we all have a laugh and get on well.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Sounds good, I take it the games will be played across the pitch?

yeah , a third of the pitch if u can imagine it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Is this 5 a side ?

its generally 6 or 7 a side. its like this , if u can come most weeks , you will be guaranteed a place. we usually have 13 or 14 but some lads come when it suits them which is far from ideal.

• Advertisement

there wont be any soccer next monday cos its a bank holiday but if anyone wants to p.m. me their mobile number and i'll contact them regarding their availability on sunday the 6th for monday the 7th. just leave your name as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 DaveD1312

defo interested.

pm sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

I'd definitely be interested in this but not for another while. Pulled my hammy a few weeks ago. Never got it looked at and I pulled it again. Physio said to give it a few more weeks. Supposedly I've flat feet and as a result my hamstrings are both really tight which doesn't help the injury. Anyway, I should be all right to play by the end of November I reckon. I'll send you a PM.

Anyone else interested in playing Mondays at six in Scanlon??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭theholyghost

I might head a long on Monday night if I can.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭ayatollah

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057072712

sorry about this but perhaps we can be mutually beneficial here.

also going to set up a facebook group too i think

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement