Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA Street

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,426 ✭✭✭recyclops

This is way more fun with mates than fifa tbh, some great modes to play about with.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Much better than the last FIFA Street, a lot less cartoony and gimmicky.

The refined gameplay & extra game modes add enough depth that I'll consider buying it.

Definitely good fun to play with a couple of mates.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shlippery

Anyone pick it up yet? Cheapest place to get it?

Edit:

€55 in gamestop, didn't see it in game?

Picked it up for €48 in hmv, traded in mw3 for €24.50 against it which was solid for an old game... haven't enjoyed it since bf3 came out! so happy days.

Edit 2: loving it so far, just started world tour. Impressed that ya can give your player three different Irish voices for shouting. Talk bout attention to detail, even if it sounds a bit funny.

Last man standing is great! goin to be a good game for few beers for sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I bought it in HMV aswell, havent touched the single player yet as I had the lads over, unreal craic so it is. Last Man Standing is such a good laugh.

Game was made for local multiplayer imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Local multiplayer is great fun. Great variety of game modes and even better if people are going all out with tricks and style rather than simply trying to tap it home. Last Man Standing is a blast and really levels out the playing field.

I like the World Tour mode. Enjoying the different challenges and upgrading my players. At times it's tricky to keep track of who I have given particular skills to.

Online..........hmmmm.......It's like FIFA 12, but on a small pitch - plenty of sprinting down wings to cross. Game modes are limited. Would stick to Futsal, just so people can't go all guns blazing in defence to clear out your player.

🤪

• Advertisement

World tour is class. Upgrading is great but feels a bit tedious as I'm gaining levels nearly every match..I'm sure this will slow down at a later stage though. Really like the galway panna, Sligo 5 a side etc. Maybe I'm easily amused that it's just a name on the map, but for a FIFA game I think it's great :)

Played a lotta last man standing wit one of the lads last night..seriously addictive, online's pretty cool , the customization is nice, and isn't repetitive in the way you're not playing wit big clubs!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭mossie

Bit disappointed you can't have offline leagues etc. apart from that it's good fun.

Really getting into it now, online tournaments are so frustratingly great.

I'm really enjoying seeing my team develop into something beautiful :')

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

was going to get it today in tesco but it was 59.99 so going into HMV tommorow

http://imgur.com/a/GFHoY

Watch out guys, I'm off to see the pope.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

how far are you guys in world tour?

I won regional and national ans Im on venice now.

Love futsal and last man standing

So is the Futsal mode different than the other ones?(No tricks and that fake craic)

I could probably put up with the tricks and flicks modes as long as there's a decent 5 a side mode as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

So is the Futsal mode different than the other ones?(No tricks and that fake craic)

I could probably put up with the tricks and flicks modes as long as there's a decent 5 a side mode as well.

There are tricks, but not as much as other modes, purely because there is out of bounds in Futsal with kick-ins, corners and goal kicks. Futsal is the most football like, and as a result, the least craic with a few beers on board.

Sorry I can only give opinions of the game played with a few beers on board, with the weekend that was it in it's all Ive got to play of the game! :pac:

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    There are tricks, but not as much as other modes, purely because there is out of bounds in Futsal with kick-ins, corners and goal kicks. Futsal is the most football like, and as a result, the least craic with a few beers on board.

Sorry I can only give opinions of the game played with a few beers on board, with the weekend that was it in it's all Ive got to play of the game! :pac:

Well I don't have the means to play any friends having a few drinks, so the game would be solely played online.
    And by the sounds of it, thats the games main advantage gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Well I don't have the means to play any friends having a few drinks, so the game would be solely played online.
    And by the sounds of it, thats the games main advantage gone.

Not really worth it if you're just planning to play online imo. World Tour is good, but I find the online limited. Definitely best if playing locally - drinks or no drinks :)

I go on a little about limited online in this vid and a written review I did is here.

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Mark26

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Not really worth it if you're just planning to play online imo. World Tour is good, but I find the online limited. Definitely best if playing locally - drinks or no drinks :)

I go on a little about limited online in this vid and a written review I did is here.

Great Review. I completely agree the online mode is a complete let down. I'd love to pick my favourite teams like liverpool,barcelona etc online and the fact this isn't an option in the online mode is quite unbelievable. There should even be a way of picking you're own all star team instead of just a create you're own squad of nobody's. I have found EA to be extremely lazy on this part of the game just like they have been with fifa 12 and not fixing the servers as fifa street is just as bad for disconnecting.

I'll still enjoy the offline mode for a few weeks but online mode just makes me angry, i cant seem to win a game and anyone i play has a much stronger team than me. I've won 2 games out of about 20 and was close to putting my head through the tv last night :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭mossie

Have had this a few days now and it's fun but I don't think it justifies €50. It 's a bit limited really, probably should be an add on for regular FIFA. Having said that it's more fun than FIFA12 just now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Naked Lepper

great craic playing this with friends, especially those who suck at fifa.. they can pick it up easier and score a few goals easily enough
    its way more arcadey than normal fifa and this is what makes it a good light hearted game, dont expect the same tension from a match as you get in fifa 12, ill play both.. fifa 12 online for when im on my own and if i have a few people over or am at a friends house ill bring this game to play while having a few beers or whatever

pricey at 55 euro, i think 35-40 would be a fair price

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭TheGunns

has anyone heard of any glitches in this game?

Advertisement