Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Idiot on train

Options
  • 24-10-2011 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭

Got train today from Dublin to Westport, crowded as normal, so find seat ,few seats further up someones phones rings (very loud). This guy starts have long and loud conversation on phone, after about 10 mins I figure out he is a solicitor on his way back to Castlebar, and talking about upcoming court cases etc and a few names where mentioned including a few ministers.

This goes on for most of journey and got very annoying in the end,(about 8 calls in total) you would think a person of his profession would at least take his calls away from the public.

If he was my solicitor and called him and he informed me he was on train I am sure I would not want him talking about my details unless I knew nobody else was listening. :(:mad:

Comments

Advertisement