Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone else on here founnd meteor dont reply to their complaints???

Options
  • 24-10-2011 8:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

hi there, i have made a complaint to complaints@meteor.ie over a MONTH AGO! over a really rude customer service agent,
    have had no response from meteor whatsoever despite leaving my email with them and my meteor mobile number and also emailed info@meteor.ie explained this only to be told its probably in the complaints department,and i have checked everyday in my email and junk and spam folders and nothing,really isnt good enough as being a meteor customer with a long time and phone and broadband and then getting the run around being told there looking into it and no phone call email or anything

anyone else have this problem???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 calvin oc

anyone??

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭seantobin43

Alot of big companys dont listen to people you should watch the tv program watchdog it shows you things company do wrong and companys dont care. I complained to dell about my laptop about 6 weeks ago and i still didnt get a email back.

i know ya,getting beat around the bush by them and no reply or a call or anything,its disgraceful like

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

If I complain I call or write letters. I never email, other then to follow up or reply to an issue.

i triied caling them was on hold over 15 mins n phone just hung up on me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

I cant comment on Meteor as I've had no dealings with them but I've never had someone ignore a letter from me.

i think ill write them a letter so cheers ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Awh not every one wants to reply to rants.

On the possitive side i did leave a rant before on their forums that they didnt have a good enough choice for data add ons. They were missing the in between add on.

Surprisingly enough i got a call from a girl in meteor the next day thanking me for my feedback and saying she will pass the information on to the relevant team

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

calvin oc wrote: »
    i think ill write them a letter so cheers ;)

Maybe register it also

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭KrisW

When complaining, the number one rule is to avoid writing an angry, sarcastic, or threatening letter. The person reading your letter probably did nothing to cause your problem, but they're the one who will decide how much time to spend fixing it for you.

The best way to get the right tone is to imagine you're writing to a good friend who has done something small to annoy you (even if your complaint was a major deal to you). Always say what it was exactly that has upset you (you'd be amazed how often people forget this). Don't exaggerate, and don't play the martyr, and you'll get a better response.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

I sent an email to that address a few months ago and got no reply. I kept at them about it and eventually they claimed there is a problem with that email address and loads more bullsh!t. Shower of chancers. Pity, because they are the best value out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Kadongy

I'd say there was a tone to your email and it was dismissed as being frivolous as a result. My experience was good.
    I got a Windows 7 Phone on their website. A few days later therwe was a promotion that you got a free xbox if you bought one in the shop - though it was 60 euro more epxensive. This promotion was also run by e mobile. There was a cooling off period on my phone so I mailed them asking if I could have an xbox, because I liked the promotion and it would be more convenient if I didn't have to cancel and sign up with e to take advantage of it. They replied saying that they weren't running the promo and that e was separate - I said no no they were running it too. So they said they'd see what they could do and a few days later they sent me out an xbox - even though i got it at the cheaper price on the website and even though I got it before the promo started. So I was pretty happy with my experience with them :)

Advertisement