Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween fancy dress party Limerick City

• 24-10-2011 8:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭

I'm heading to Limerick this weekend and i was wondering if there are any fancy dress events on this sat

I've done a search of Nancy's, the still house and a few other pub websites but no mention of a Halloween shindig.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Aubars on Thomas Street are having a Zombie Halloween Wedding type thing going on. I think O'Connell's Pub at the Old Quarter have something on too.
    Smyth's/Icon have a Halloween theme for the entire weekend with the main event being Sunday night I think.

All these places have facebook pages.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭Tigger99

Thanks bazz26. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

If you're up for Electronic music then Dolan's have a fancy dress night. €2 concession for get-ups! Check out Macronite on Facebook if you're on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭SnoopyGunner

Phil Flannery's pub on Denmark Street (the one nearest O'Connell Street) has a fancy dress competition too, but I think it's Sunday night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

seen this pop up on faceache.
    (I've no affilliation to this place in case the mods see me posting a link to the advert is me being shilling for them)

~B
    319940_127718374000846_100002880510523_117080_1831253798_n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 269 ✭✭joanofarc

theres a fancy dress fund raiser on friday night in the loft above the locke bar.....10e a head and for a great cause...."calcutta hope foundation".

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

Tigger99 wrote: »
    I'm heading to Limerick this weekend and i was wondering if there are any fancy dress events on this sat

I've done a search of Nancy's, the still house and a few other pub websites but no mention of a Halloween shindig.

Thanks.

The Still House is no longer with us, they're now Foxys. I saw posters in Nancys last weekend. They're doing something Sunday night if IIRC.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭kenoconnell

We have a big one every year... Lots of prizes with first prize this year Apple I PAD

Tigger99 wrote: »

Thanks.

The Still House is no longer with us, they're now Foxys. I saw posters in Nancys last weekend. They're doing something Sunday night if IIRC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

We have a big one every year... Lots of prizes with first prize this year Apple I PAD

awh i was hoping ye would have the Human-CentI-Pad

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭kenoconnell

Icky Thump wrote: »
    awh i was hoping ye would have the Human-CentI-Pad

Oh There's one of them for 2nd Place!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

Oh There's one of them for 2nd Place!!!

and third and fourth and fifth... :p :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

Is there any place not doing fancy dress saterday night? Dont fancy this dressing up malarky.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,279 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Costello's... :p

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Patsy fyre wrote: »
    Is there any place not doing fancy dress saterday night? Dont fancy this dressing up malarky.

Going to a "Donny Darko" meme party: wearing your "stupid man-suit".

In other words, just don't bother dressing up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

I'm dressing up as our very own bigpink:

angry_old_lady.jpg

Advertisement