Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solitaire? Am I just crap?

Options
  • 24-10-2011 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

Aright there lads,
    Have really got into playing solitaire on the laptop over the last few weeks, but my win/loss ratio is just bollocks! :(

Won a total of 5 games out of 60 odd games according to the stats, and thats after resetting them :rolleyes: So what whats the secret, whats your win and losses?

I read somewhere that playing on vista is a whole lot harder but I dunno.
    Should I just go off and play some beginner Spider solitaire so I can win :pac:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,186 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Draw 3, Vegas scoring, 52 seconds!

Booya! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Isn't it kind of 50/50 whether or not a game is even winnable? I'd have thought that it all depends on how the cards are dealt.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭CYHSN

humanji wrote: »
    Isn't it kind of 50/50 whether or not a game is even winnable? I'd have thought that it all depends on how the cards are dealt.

Seems to me like its very skewed against me, a lot of the games I make the only moves possible, no other possibilities and I end up stuck. I'm going to pick up a deck of cards tomorrow and see how I get on playing with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

Play Freecell. It's harder but fairer if you get me.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭CYHSN

Will try Freecell shooter.
    Thanks K.O.Kiki, love cracked I do.
    Cheers

Advertisement