Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone else on here founnd meteor dont reply to their complaints???

Options
  • 24-10-2011 8:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi there, i have made a complaint to complaints@meteor.ie over a MONTH AGO! over a really rude customer service agent,
    have had no response from meteor whatsoever despite leaving my email with them and my meteor mobile number and also emailed info@meteor.ie explained this only to be told its probably in the complaints department,and i have checked everyday in my email and junk and spam folders and nothing,really isnt good enough as being a meteor customer with a long time and phone and broadband and then getting the run around being told there looking into it and no phone call email or anything

anyone else have this problem???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Heart Break Kid

Try meteor facebook page. Great place to get attention. works with cpw anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 calvin oc

cheers ill ty it there now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33 snowdaisy

meteor delete facebook wall complaints! And when i first tried to post a complaint the meteor dongle disconnected itself and even seemed to think it wasnt in the usb port all of a sudden, had to reconnect and when i finally posted the complaint it disappeared within seconds!
    They have the most useless customer service ever, which is a pity because their product is so crap customers really need it.
    I complained to comreg cant wait for reply now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I emailed them last week about a billing error and they emailed back within 48 hours and that was over a weekend.
    Problem was sorted :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 calvin oc

Would any yee believe this is still going on and customer service keep fobbing me off hoping I'll go away,meteor are gone to **** when it comes to customer service

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,736 ✭✭✭ASOT

I emailed them and didnt hear anything back but the gave me a free month on my bill i was delighted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

ASOT wrote: »
    I emailed them and didnt hear anything back but the gave me a free month on my bill i was delighted!

As far as I know, they gave a lot of people a free month on their bill, due to losing confidential data belonging to their customers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Try their twitter account. I had a nightmare customer service experience but I am happy with their generous settlement in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,736 ✭✭✭ASOT

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    As far as I know, they gave a lot of people a free month on their bill, due to losing confidential data belonging to their customers.

Well when was that?

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭souleater3000

I've been trying to get help from Meteor since last thursday to no real avail my problem:

''I opted out of the free internet add on, on the 20th and i got a message back that said 'Your mobile internet add-on has now been closed so you will not be charged again'. And then today I got a message 'Your subscription for the 500MB Mobile internet ass-on is now active. We have deducted EUR 4.99 from your credit.' I opted out on the 20th and was charged on the 22nd. I also got another message from Meteor that says ' Hi, you will need to top up if you would like to continue using data as you have no credit remaining.' I also checked the usage balance which said I used 0 kb on the 22nd. Is there anyway I can get my credit back into my phone? I got the message at 7.38pm on the 20th telling me that my add-on has been closed so I wont be charged again, then on the 22nd at 4:06pm I got a message telling me my add on is now active and that 4.99 has been deducted from my account. Help with why I was charged would be much appreciated, i dont want to top up again and get charged again.''

The only response I got from meteor was them asking what time I got the text on the 20th. So I repsoted today and im awaiting a reply.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Advertisement