Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apprentice Ireland October 24th - Episode 4 - Does anyone care anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭recyclebin

Why is the show so long? Could they not cut it down to an hour?

Just saw the behind the scenes program. It's like a version of big brother where they feed them a load of alcohol, get hammered and embarrass themselves. Two of the lads robbed a tractor with a mower on the back and started driving around the house while drinking cans. Your man Maurice was sitting on the mower while one of the other lads drives around. Ridiculous stuff altogether and so irresponsible. A few of them should be fired for their antics. You would wonder how serious they are taking it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭StephenHendry

embarrassing stuff last night. so many bad performance, claire was willing to get fired. susanne is nice, good looking but i don't think she will last too long. louise was lucky as well, if her team lost i'd say she would have got the bullet. some of the stuff bill was coming out was crazy, the stuff about etiquette. im definitely going to watch the repeat shows on 3e , with the bad weather there is not much else to do atm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭Duckjob

I think the problem was Claire, who is clearly a real business professional, made the mistake of thinking The Apprentice was a serious business show.

Cullen is making a huge fool of himself at this stage - spouting sh*te that he thinks make him sound tough. It was right for Claire to go - she clearly has far too much class and professionalism for him and his band of eejits and lackeys.

This show is utter muck - I won't be watching it anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Garyfenton

Duckjob wrote: »
    I think the problem was Claire, who is clearly a real business professional, made the mistake of thinking The Apprentice was a serious business show.

Cullen is making a huge fool of himself at this stage - spouting sh*te that he thinks make him sound tough. It was right for Claire to go - she clearly has far too much class and professionalism for him and his band of eejits and lackeys.

This show is utter muck - I won't be watching it anymore.

with you on that mate!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Luckycharm

Starting to lose interest alright - normally watch the whole lot plus the you're fired bit but couldn't care less and ended up switching over to Baz and the Orcs.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

ah bill, me renault is fooked. any chance of a bit of nobility or i be sending the warriors in

• Registered Users Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Claire deserved to be fired. I mean, she pissed Bll off big time. Both were wrong. Cullen for his complete dismissal of etiquette, and Claire for her over insistence on it. Ther is always a place for etiquette in buisness. But, sometimes etiquette needs to take a back seat. Claire was too much for emphasising manners and etiquette.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Seriously get Chris out he is doing my head in with his gibberish!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

The candidates this year are the dregs, I admit, but I still live in hope that they will cop on to what they need to do.

Re Bill, I think he got himself caught in a noose with those remarks and then couldn't back out!

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭hous

Just saw trailer for next week, looks funny

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

whose on the bike? I think its chris?! :p Chris and the chris show!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,866 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Problem with this version is that the UK one is so good, the one where they had to go to France, the shopping channel one, the greeting card one etc etc, so many classics.

Does the Irish version have even one ????????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭FetchTheGin

The product placement on the Irish one is absolutely shameless.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭DebDynamite

The product placement on the Irish one is absolutely shameless.

Agree, but then they don't have license payer's money like the BBC do. It really is quite blatent though! Especially the bit at the start where Bill meets them in some business place and gives the contestants a big spiel about the company in question, which has absolutely nothing to do with the task he gives them!