Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

advice on dogs not getting along

• 24-10-2011 9:16pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 318 ✭✭

I know it can take dogs upto a month to get on but my older dog will just not get on with my young bull terrier, the bully just keeps jumping at her face and nipping her. i no this is normal play for the bullys but my other dog hates it and she is terrified, i really dont no what to do about it. i am thinking about going to a 1 on 1 session with the 2 dogs with a trainer to see can they get them to be anyway social with each other.
    any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭SingItOut

Have you tried putting them both on a leash to get them used to each other? That way you can easily just pull them apart if the younger dog gets a little too excited and will understand it needs to be calm

Advertisement