Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flooding in Tramore?

Options
  • 24-10-2011 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,467 ✭✭✭✭

Seen several references to 'flooding at Tramore' but nothing specific, does anyone know what roads are flooded?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Looks okay to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,467 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Well that's what I thought, but then again I was only on Main Street and its fairly difficult to have a flood on a 45 degree road.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Sarahfayess

Haven't seen any flooding, apart from in my back garden!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

looksee wrote: »
    Well that's what I thought, but then again I was only on Main Street and its fairly difficult to have a flood on a 45 degree road.

Was only in August, I think it was, that there was a large amount of water gushing down Main St in heavy rain. Awkward to get around!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭roco71

Sully wrote: »
    Was only in August, I think it was, that there was a large amount of water gushing down Main St in heavy rain. Awkward to get around!

Sounds like a typical summers day in Tramore alright :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement