Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rob Wade - Galway Musician - New song release!!

Options
  • 24-10-2011 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the honest feedback on 'My Life Story'. I've just released a new song I wrote so I'm looking for some more honest feedback. The track is called 'Canvas Of Life' and it's a little different to the last one as I'm singing a bit more on this one. Anyway, check it out and please comment, cheers!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDL4zjqBOYk

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭inisboffin

It's catchy Rob in a kind of 'save tonight' way. :) I'm not mad on vids that are static with lyrics tbh, are you planning on making another video? Also you've an apostrophe too many in 'tattoos' ;)

TBH you'd be better off posting this in music, as that's what it is about, your music, as opposed to the fact you are in Galway, no? People seem to post there and get a wide variety of feedback. Best of luck with stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 robwade06

Thanks man, didn't even know I had posted it in 'Galway'. How do I post to the music section?? Yea, we are shooting the video in a few weeks in Galway city and it will be out in early December :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,391 ✭✭✭inisboffin

robwade06 wrote: »
    Thanks man, didn't even know I had posted it in 'Galway'. How do I post to the music section?? Yea, we are shooting the video in a few weeks in Galway city and it will be out in early December :)

Here is the band promotion forum

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=591

I'd say that's the best place for feedback

• Registered Users Posts: 9 robwade06

Done :) Cheers for that!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

****e

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,163 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

****e
    Serioulsy whats your story, last time Rob posted a song you did the same thing. Jog on will you.

P.S: Good song again Rob, very catchy and as Inisboffin said above does remind me of 'Save Tonight' too. Keep it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Since OP now has found and posted a thread in Music I'll close this one.
    Nice tune there Rob.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement