Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dundrum Shopping Centre Flooded - Pictures

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Design_Dude

Heres the video!

Scary indeed!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

It'll be closed tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Master and commander

i'm amazed that the glass curtain walling satyed up. It probably isn't designed to take the pressure that water would have exerted on it.

If it had broked imagine the deluge that would have cascaded violently through the center. Yeeahhh.

Didi the car parks below fill up to the ceilings or was it being pumped out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,118 ✭✭✭homer911

Anyone else appreciate the irony of the Sunday night concert in the Mill Theatre?

http://www.milltheatre.ie/shows/magic-take

All the hits are here from the early “Back For Good” “Relight My Fire” to their recent smash hits “Patience” “The Flood

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

Anyone hear of anybody stuck in the carpark and the lifts?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Anyone hear of anybody stuck in the carpark and the lifts?

Apparently a lady got the lift to the carpark and the doors wouldn't open but water started getting in through the gap in the doors. Some man allegedly broke into the lift to get her out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,068 ✭✭✭Iancar29

Lets hope its not as bad as this ...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

2011 rang, they want to upgrade their crappy camera phones, grandad

Advertisement