If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony CMTMX750NI HiFi

Options
  • 24-10-2011 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Do you have a price for Sony CMTMX750NI HiFi ? In stock ?

Looking for Hi Fi with CD Player, FM/DAB Tuner, Internet Radio, USB, iPhone dock, Wi Fi ... think CMTMX750NI this ticks all the boxes ... or any other option would be fine also ...

Cheers

Chris

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Chris.

Cheers for the post.

Unfortunately this model is not one that we stock. We do stock some of the Sony models, but not that particular one.

I can offer a deal on the Denon Ceol with a nice pair of speakers if you are interested.

http://www.richersounds.com/product/mini-hifi-systems/denon/ceol-rcdn7/deno-ceol-rcdn7-blk

This is a much higher quality of system to the Sony, comes with a 2 year warranty and has the airplay feature.

Keep me posted if you want a great price.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 35 chrusty1973

Tks Dave,

Nice system but a bit out of my price range :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Chrusty.

How does £379.95 sound for the Denon on it's own or £499.95 when purchased with Monitor Audio BX1's ?

Cheers

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.