Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Form 12 2010, first time buyer relief...

Options
  • 24-10-2011 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi I'm filling out Form 12 for the Revenue and am unsure of one question...."State the number of tax years (0-6) prior to 2010 you were entitled to first-time buyer relief". The thing is I can't remember. How do I find this information out? We bought our house in 2004. Can anyone point me in the right direction where I can find this info? Or can you supply this info?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Hi I'm filling out Form 12 for the Revenue and am unsure of one question...."State the number of tax years (0-6) prior to 2010 you were entitled to first-time buyer relief". The thing is I can't remember. How do I find this information out? We bought our house in 2004. Can anyone point me in the right direction where I can find this info? Or can you supply this info?

If this is in relation to Mortgage Interest Relief, you could either ask your Provider, or ring the TRS section on 1890 25 45 65

Advertisement